To get audios for each participant when cloud recording

Hello,

According to the link below, when cloud recording, just one audio file is provided and it is not possible to record a separate audio file for each participant.

How to get audios for each participant with API or any other programmable way? - API and Webhooks - Zoom Developer Forum

However, in my current Zoom setting, I recognized that I could get a separate audio file for each participant when cloud recording.

We hadn’t recognized this change and we had been struggling to find a way to have a separate audio file for each participant when cloud recording because of the info above.

Could you tell me when the specification of cloud recording setting was changed?

Thank you!

1 Like

@sanae.sometaya,

Our cloud recording can capture the separate audio files of each participant if configured. Perhaps the setting is enabled for your account. You can check if this is the case in your Zoom account setting, here is our help documentation on that :

How to record multiple audio files

Thank you for your answer.

The document you sent is about local recording. In addition, there are several mentions that only local recording can capture the separate audio files of each participant, not cloud recording. It was confusing.

Do you know when cloud recording was also able to capture the separate audio files of each participants?

Thank you.

Thanks for the clarification! You are correct, local recording can capture the separate audio files of each participant, not cloud recording. In checking the release notes, I am not seeing that specific could recording enhancement listed either:

I will follow up with internal resources and let you know what I learn.

Many thanks. We look forward to your response.