会议分组讨论功能的问题【获取视频云记录】

您好:
我想获取分组讨论会议的视频,是否能获取?
如能获取,利用怎样的api获取呢?
请指教,谢谢!!!

Hello:
I want to get the video of the group discussion meeting, can I get it?
If it can be obtained, what kind of api can be used to obtain it?
Please advise, thank you! ! !

Hey @11122,

You can use the Cloud Recording API to get the recording of the meeting.

您可以使用Cloud Recording API获取会议记录。

Thanks,
Tommy

你好:
很高兴收到您的回复。
但是我看了api,没有发现任何关于分组讨论的视频的信息,请详细指教一下!!!
谢谢
另外,待机室功能如果开启,分为允许进入会议的用户和没有被允许进入会议的用户,会议时间计算:
1.只计算进入会议的用户的时间
2.计算进入会议的用户和没有进入会议的用户的时间总和
我认为是第一种,是否正确?
请指教

Hi @11122,

很抱歉以英语提供我的回复-如果可能,请使用Google翻译。

First, you are asking about retrieving a recording—correct? If so, you can retrieve the recording from the download_url returned in the API response for this endpoint. (Let me know if I have misunderstood you.)

Second, in regards to the waiting room function: if this function is applied to a Zoom meeting, it can either be applied to all participants who join, or to only certain participants/users.

The duration/time of the meeting will begin once a user has entered the meeting and left the waiting room—I believe this is what your first point states, which would be correct.

I hope this is clear! But please let me know if I’ve misunderstood any part of your question.

Best,
Will

The waiting room problem has been understood, thank you!

about breaking_room,

For example: allot 4 breaking_room, how to obtain cloud record information

1. The cloud record information of breaking_room can be obtained by directly obtaining cloud record

2. Only when host enters four breaking_room can the cloud record information be generated, and then the cloud record information can be obtained

3. allot 4 co_host, and then obtain cloud record information

Since zoom does not provide relevant API information, please guide the solution

If there is anything you can’t understand, please explain

thank you very much.

Hi @11122,

I’m glad the waiting room issue has been addressed!

In regards to the breakout rooms question, I’m afraid it’s not currently possible to record breakout room sessions separately/retrieve them via the API. However, if a participant in a breakout room requests permission to record via the Zoom client (not api), they can do so locally—you can read more about this here (under the Windows/Mac section):

But to clarify, even if a participant in a breakout room requests to record the session, this recording would be available to them locally, and would not be something you can retrieve via the cloud recording API endpoints.

If you have further questions about breakout rooms, you can also reach out to support.zoom.us.

I hope this helps to clarify!

Best,
Will

I got it。
thank you!!!

@11122,

Glad we could help!

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.