transcript with api

How can we pass the transcript of video with the api

Hi, 

Would you be able to elaborate a little bit more? Are you looking to set recording audio for a specific user?

Thanks

Hello, 

Would you be able to provide more details about your use case? Currently you can set the recording for users and accounts. 

Thanks

I have the same query. Does Zoom provide JSON formatted transcription of a recorded call along with labelled speakers and timestamp along with the individual conversation?

Hi @abhilash,

To get the transcript you can use the List Recording API[1], within the recording_type you can choose audio_transcript or Timeline file to get the conversations.

1- https://marketplace.zoom.us/docs/api-reference/zoom-api/cloud-recording/recordingslist

Thanks

Thanks Michael.
Also, to which Zoom Plan do I need to be subscribed so that I can access the transcript?

Hey @abhilash,

The Business and above subscriptions have the Cloud Recording Transcripts features / API endpoint. https://zoom.us/pricing

Let me know if we can help with anything else!

Do you have an example of what a transcript may look like?preferably json

thank you.

Hey @swodniw,

You can see information about the Cloud Recording Transcripts here:

Let me know if that helps! :slight_smile:

Thanks,
Tommy

Hi Michael, I’m wanting to get a list for all the recordings within an account so I’m using the /accounts/{accountId}/recordings API. I can get a list but I get all types and if I pass in a new query of “recording_type” as “audio_transcript” using the Test Request page, I still get all the types. I can iterate over the list and skip the ones I don’t need but it would be nice to only retrieve the types I want. Is there a way to do this? Also, where can I see the specifics around the different recording types? For example, what is a “timeline” type?

Thanks!

Hey @roberto,

Thank you for reaching out to the Zoom Developer Forum. Please submit a new forum topic with the complete endpoint and request body that you’re using and we’ll be sure to investigate the issue ASAP. This just makes sure we keep all the information about that issue focused to one topic.

Thanks,
Max