Trying to get recordings, using ZoomAPIWrapper, Invalid access token error

Description
I am using ZoomAPIWrapper which is real handy. My goal is to list all recordings for a user, not myself. When I pass ‘me’ it works. The API credentials work great for calling the users list. I created a Account-level app with JWT Credentials. I am an admin on the instance. The wrapper uses the key and secret to connect

Error
When I try to get a list of a user’s recordings I get
(
[code] => 124
[message] => Invalid access token.
)

Which App Type (OAuth / Chatbot / JWT / Webhook)?
JWT app

Which Endpoint/s?
/accounts/{accountId}/recordings

How To Reproduce (If applicable)
Steps to reproduce the behavior:
try to get recordings using this wrapper.

Screenshots (If applicable)

Additional context

Hey @skrajewski001

Thanks for posting on the Zoom Devforum! I am still learning, but I will try my best to help answer your question. :slightly_smiling_face:

Checkout these related threads that may have the answer you are looking for:

If these threads did not help, please let us know by replying back here and someone from the Developer Relations team will get back to you shortly.

Thanks,
DeveloperBot

These did not help with my problem.

I think I figured it out! The ‘me’ was working. I just didn’t see in the response info that it was defaulting to the last day’s worth of recordings. If I changed the from/to in the query I got more recordings.

Appending the token to the download URL is working as described in other posts. It just took a bit to really understand what I was getting from the API call to see it was working.

Hey @skrajewski001,

Ah, I see! Thanks for updating the thread with your solution—I’m sure you won’t be the only one to work through this. :slight_smile:

Best,
Will

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.