When I click on “show caption”, and then I click on “hide caption”. There is no way to stop Zoom from displaying a text voice on “View full transcript”. Zoom keeps going recording all voice sounds.
Browser Console Error
Which Web Meeting SDK version?
Meeting SDK Code Snippets
To Reproduce(If applicable)
- Turn on your mic
- Click on Caption Settings > Shows Captions
- Click on Caption Settings > View full transcript
- Try to speak something
- Zoom starts to show your voice on the transcript popup
- Click on Caption Settings > Hides Captions
- Confirm that Zoom still recording your voice and show that on the transcript popup.
Device (please complete the following information):
- Device: Macbook Pro
- OS: macOS Ventura 13.4
- Browser: ‘Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; Intel Mac OS X 10_15_7) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/220.127.116.11 Safari/537.36’
- Browser Version: 117.0.5938.62 (Official Build) (arm64)