Unable to Start meeting in zoom SDK v5.13.0.10919 and not able to release my app

Hello There,

I am trying to start meeting in zoom meeting SDK v5.13.0.10919 but the screen is getting back automatically and showing the error: E/libEGL: call to OpenGL ES API with no current context (logged once per thread), if we are joining meeting with same code then it is working fine in debug mode. When i am trying to release the app it is showing the error : verifyReleaseResources and BUILD FAILED.
can you please help me.

Thanks.

@k12app ,
Thank you for posting on the Zoom Developer forum. Apologies for the trouble and we’re here to assist! To ensure I fully grasp the behavior you want to resolve, I would like to gather some additional information:

1. Can you give me a little more content on the situation? When did this issue begin happening? Has it been occurring constantly, or does it happen on and off?

2. Are you able to provide us with a screenshot of the error and behavior you are experiencing?

3. Prior to this happening, or after if you preserve the logs, do you see any errors in the browser console or in the network tab of the browser developer tools?

4. What are the steps to reproduce

• Full Request URL (if applicable)
    • Request/Response Body JSON (if applicable )
  5. What platform are you using with the SDK? (Mac, Windows, Android, etc.)

We are looking forward to hearing back from you.