Unable to stream to RTMP server

Description
We are facing issued with Zoom API to stream to our RTMP servers. The Zoom window shows ‘Preparing’ for a long time and then stops streaming.

Which App Type (OAuth / Chatbot / JWT / Webhook)?
We have an OAuth app

Which Endpoint/s?
We are using this API to stream the call

Additional context
It was streaming until yesterday so not sure what the problem is. Can you pls look into it

Hi @ajay1,

Thanks for letting us know about this. Please share any example Meeting IDs you have with our Technical Support here so that they can further investigate. In the meantime, please follow along on status.zoom.us:
Zoom Status - Unable to Live Streaming Zoom Meetings and Webinars

Thanks,
Will

Thanks @will.zoom,

The problem resolved on its own.

I do have another question abt the same API. Is it possible to get multi-channel audio/video from here? For example, different channel for different speakers in the call or does it only allow mono channel?

Thanks

Hi, @ajay1 ,

Thank you for your question. Are you looking to capture each individual speaker in a call ? If so, with a custom live streaming service such as Chorus application ( linked below), you are able to get the audio stream as well as create and share snippets of calls.

More in-depth details are provided in this Developer forum post here:

Please let me know if this helps.

Best,
Donte

Hey @donte.zoom ,

Thanks for you response.

That’s right- we want to capture each individual speaker in a call. But we don’t want to use other third party services; we are using our own customer streaming service so is it possible to get stereo channel audio (one channel for each speaker) from Zoom directly using the streaming API only?

Thanks

Hi, @ajay1,
Currently, it is not possible to get multi-channel audio/vide using the streaming API - it is just one audio stream. If you would like this feature to be considered for a future release, I recommend posting in the #feature-requests category.

Best,
Donte

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.