Unable to successfully post to /oauth/data/compliance

Description
I am unable to successfully report completion of deauth event processing to /oauth/data/compliance

Error
Request failed with status code 400

Which App Type (OAuth / Chatbot / JWT / Webhook)?
OAuth

Which Endpoint/s?
/oauth/data/compliance

How To Reproduce (If applicable)
Steps to reproduce the behavior:

url - https://api.zoom.us/oauth/data/compliance
headers - {“Content-Type”:“application/json”, “Authorization: Basic xxx”}
body - {“client_id”:“aaa”,“user_id”:"bbb,“account_id”:“ccc”,“deauthorization_event_received”:{“user_data_retention”:“false”,“account_id”:“ccc”,“user_id”:“bbb”,“signature”:“4f0a216c8162f8f89079c9ac912f450f7cca969756624f0e271b345fffaddd4a”,“deauthorization_time”:“2020-06-04T19:54:58.386Z”,“client_id”:“aaa”},“compliance_completed”:true}

Note that sensitive information has been edited out.

Additional context
I have also tried using Send Test Request on /docs/api-reference/data-compliance/data-compliance/compliance to validate the format of the data posted to /oauth/data/compliance using a live payload. The only new piece of information I received is this error :

{
“error”: “invalid_request”,
“reason”: “Invalid client id or client secret”
}

I am not sure if this is relevant to the original issue though.

Please advise

Hey @Dimitriy,

Let me know if this thread helps:

Thanks,
Tommy

@tommy

Yep, I saw this thread as I was trying to debug our issue. Long story short, I take the deauthorize_event from the deaut request and post it to /ouath/data/compliance. For the life of me, I don’t see a discrepancy, thus this post.

Perhaps I could share the details with you in a private message so we could look at the details?

Thank you.

Hey @Dimitriy,

Sure, please email your issue, your whole request url, headers, and body, and the API credentials to developersupport@zoom.us.

Thanks,
Tommy