Unable to verify domain with html method

We have uploaded and deployed the file to our domain, but each time I try to verify it, I get an error “can not access the html file, please be sure the file uploaded correctly and retry”

We are trying to submit our application review by the deadline tomorrow and this is the last step to complete. Can someone help me with the manual verification method? And confirm the deadline might be extended in the meantime? Thank you!

Hello,

Thank you for reaching out in relation to Our Domain Validation process, the next steps will be sent to you via DM. Please refer to our domain validation resource: Domain Validation Explanation for any further questions you may have about the process.

Thank you.

I am in the same boat. I am unable to verify the domain using the HTML method. Can we use a DNS method or something else?

Hi @kwaku.nyante I do have the same problem. We’ve uploaded the html to our Wordpress homepage and tried validating, but got “error” every time.

Could we have an alternate method like DNS txt record validation?

Thanks

@kwaku.nyante - is there an alternate way to validate the domains via DNS? I posted several days ago but still have not received a response. Kindly reply

Hello, So HTML and TXT don’t work for you? @taimur ?

we were able to complete validation through TXT.