Uncaught TypeError: _.isNil is not a function at eval (zoomus-websdk.umd.min.js:22772)

Description
Getting error while joining the meeting

Error in console
Uncaught TypeError: _.isNil is not a function at eval (zoomus-websdk.umd.min.js:22772)

Which Web Meeting SDK version?

Meeting SDK Code Snippets
ZoomMtg.init({
leaveUrl: ‘https://test.in’,
isSupportAV: true,
success: success => {
ZoomMtg.join({
signature: ‘’,
meetingNumber: 9631*****,
userName: ‘Testuser’,
apiKey: ‘**********’,
userEmail: ‘test@test.com’,
passWord: ‘757915’,
role: 1,
success: success => {
console.log(success)
},
error: error => {
console.log(error)
}
})
},
error: error => {
console.log(error)
}
})

Device (please complete the following information):

• Windows 10
  • Chrome
  • Version 94.0.4606.81 (Official Build) (64-bit)

Hey @Akhand,

It looks like this could be related to lodash conflicting in the project. Please see the following post and let me know if it’s helpful:

Thanks,
Max

Hi @MaxM ,

This doesn’t solve my problem. I’m using lodash of version “4.17.21”. Can you please get it reviewed by the engineering team ASAP?

Hi @MaxM ,

I’ve removed lodash from my project, still getting the same error. Please get in touch with your tech team.

Hey @Akhand,

When testing with our Sample Web App at version 2.0.1 I’m not seeing this same issue.

From here, I’m thinking this is related to the specific implementation. Are you seeing this when testing with the Sample app on the latest version?

If so, please provide steps to reproduce the issue. If not, then I would review the dependencies that are imported in your project to see if they are conflicting.

Thanks,
Max

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.