Unity SDK for Windows

I am working on a windows application using Unity.
Currently we are using Zoom as external application to share screen.
Now we need to integrate zoom SDK with in application so that users don’t need to install separate applications. Is there any plugin available for Unity?
Also, We don’t want to use any other zoom UI, how can we remove that ?
Please reply.

Hi @inder.singh, thanks for using the dev forum.

It is possible to use the Windows SDK in Unity and we have had other developers successfully integrate it in such an environment, but we do not have an explicit plugin for Unity right now.

Also, We don’t want to use any other zoom UI, how can we remove that ?

You can prevent the Zoom meeting UI window from appearing by enabling custom UI mode when initializing the SDK. We have some information on how to do this here.

Thanks!

Hi, I also have the same need to have zoom inside of unity.
Can you be more specific on how this can be done.
To say that other devs have done it is great but not so helpful. We need to know how.

Thanks you in advance.

Hello @jon.zoom Thank you for your reply.
I agree with you that other developers has added Zoom SDK in Unity but many developer like us are not getting any step by step documentations for this.
Can you please provide any step by step documentation as right now when we are trying to use ZOOM SDK from MarketPlace our Unity is crashing. We are unable to get the issue as no exception is there.
Can you please help in this.

Thank you in advance

Hi @tien99 and @inder.singh,

Unfortunately our lack of a Unity plugin means that we do not have explicit support for Unity at this time. This probably will not always be the case as we continue to expand our SDK offerings, but for the time being we can only support native usage of the SDK.

Can you please provide any step by step documentation as right now when we are trying to use ZOOM SDK from MarketPlace our Unity is crashing

Are you able to reproduce this crash using the SDK sample application?

Thanks!

Hi @jon.zoom ,

Currently I’m working on Windows based Application using Unity.
We need to integrate Zoom SDK in our Application, so we have used C# Wrapper of Zoom SDK.

We have created one .cs file using .NET that can access C# Wrapper’s default function.

Unfortunately Unity got crash when we tried to initialize SDK with “SDKError err = CZoomSDKeDotNetWrap.Instance.Initialize(param);”.

Can you please provide us Documentation for how we can implement Zoom inside Unity.

Thank You!

Hello @jon.zoom ,

I tried to use demo .net application which is coming with SDK that is working fine. But when I am creating a wrapper over that application and trying to use in Unity my application is getting crash at

“SDKError err = CZoomSDKeDotNetWrap.Instance.Initialize(param);”

I have tried everything but unable to pass this issue. Please let me know what needs to do extra in Unity to make it runnable.
We are stuck, Please help.

Thank you in advance.

Hi would you please confirm that the online documentation for the sdk and the c# wrapper is up to date with the latest c# package files? I find instances where it seems the documentation does not match what I downloaded.

Hi @mittal.godhani @inder.singh @rg.jones,

Unfortunately as mentioned in our documentation, the C# wrapper is provided as a reference and is not actively supported right now. We can only assist with direct usage of the SDK in a native C++ environment.

Thanks!

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.