Unsupported Content Type - 300 error code

Description
Zoom API Call for create meeting give error 415 Unsupported Media Type.

Error

Unsupported Content Type

Which App Type (OAuth / Chatbot / JWT / Webhook)?
JWT

Which Endpoint/s?
https://api.zoom.us/users/:userId/meetings

Screenshots (If applicable)

**Additional context
For some API it is giving “invalid token key”

Hey @anvdeveloper

Thanks for posting on the Zoom Devforum! I am still learning, but I will try my best to help answer your question. :slightly_smiling_face:

Checkout these related threads that may have the answer you are looking for:

If these threads did not help, please let us know by replying back here and someone from the Developer Relations team will get back to you shortly.

Thanks,
DeveloperBot

Hi,

You may want check below and see you still see the same error.

1. Go to body and click “raw” and add the parameters you with to specify.
    e.g.
    {
    “topic”: “TOPIC”,
    “type”: “2”,
    “duration”: “30”,
    “start_time”: “2020-09-16T11:00:00”,
    “timezone”: “Asia/Tokyo”,
    “password”: “123456”,
    “agenda”: “AGENDA”
    }

2. Then go to “Headers” and make sure you have only one “Content-Type” checked with “application/json”

3. Now hit “Send”.

We also have test tools built in to our document and may be easier for you to test.
https://marketplace.zoom.us/docs/api-reference/zoom-api/meetings/meetingcreate

Hope this helps.

1 Like

Thank you for the solution. But still, we are facing some issue while creating a meeting

1. topic, duration, and start_time are different from what we are passing in the JSON body.

2. Meeting created via API is not showing in Meetings Dashboard.

Hi @anvdeveloper,

Can you share the full request URL and body you’re passing to our Meetings endpoint to create the meeting, as well as the full response you’re getting back?

In taking a look at your screenshot, it looks like you’re making a GET request, rather than a POST request (though perhaps you had already sent the POST request when you took this screenshot). If you can share the raw JSON you’re passing and the full response body, I’m happy to take a closer look!

Thanks,
Will

Thanks for your reply. we are able to achieve the above mentioned issue. The issue is with JWT Token.

Is there any way to get total Number of meetings (Count) for a user. Please let us know if any that help us.

Hi @anvdeveloper,

Please start a new thread for this and we’ll be happy to help.

Best,
Will

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.