Upload an audio to the hold music or voicemail greeting

Hi guys…
Is there an API endpoint to upload an audio and update a phone voice mail greeting or hold music?
I readed the API doc and im not seeing that option.
Regards.

Hi @devteam3,

We don’t currently have an endpoint that supports this functionality. However, this is a great suggestion. If you’re so inclined, I’d recommend submitting a feature request for this here: #feature-requests

Thanks,
Will

Hi Will, thanks for the reply… I’m going to request this feature.
Regards.

Thanks, @devteam3! It’s a great suggestion. :slight_smile:

Do you think Angular app can be helpful here?

This problem is a regular one, not only here, but on cell phones as well. I think fixing this problem here is quite similar to doing it on Android. It’s very easy to set up and enable this feature. Commonly, it’s a default app, so, it won’t be a problem to open it. It will be easy to find a button ‘settings’. There will be an option called ‘Voicemail’. You will need to open its settings and type in the number you obtain. My friend suggested me visiting this https://techplugged.com/how-to-set-up-voicemail-on-android/ site if there is a problem with setting up the voicemail function. In addition, you may find other useful features here.

Hey @mafinura1981,

Thank you for reaching out to the Zoom Developer Forum.

Using the Web SDK will not allow you to change the behavior of Zoom Phone.

If you would like this feature to be considered for a future release, I recommend posting in the Feature Requests category.

Let me know if you have any questions.

Thanks,
Max

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.