[Urgent, No Workarounds] Mac Client - Sign in with Google Option DISAPPEARED!

Thanks for sharing this @kaecyra! :slight_smile:

-Tommy

1 Like

Unfortunately the issue returned, even though my account settings page has Google Sign In enabled. This fix still works but seems temporary.

1 Like

Yeah they haven’t solved it yet. Its been 2 months and it is really disappointing. They asked for some more logs @Tommy and I will provide them later. Btw, you can just add a password to your account by the method listed above in the mean time, but it is just a bug that they haven’t fixed.

Hey @kaecyra, @ClementT,

Thanks for giving that a try. We will continue to investigate the root cause of this issue.

-Tommy

1 Like

@tommy, same issue for me too. Social login is not present. I could not even find any of the .plist files you mentioned.

1 Like

@amitna1r
Yeah unfortunately its been a month and @Tommy and the zoom team is finally willing to investigating this issue. Thanks @Tommy for your help in advance.

Anyways, I found a way to add passwords to your binder google / social accounts myself, hope it helps for now:

Post #5: Ok For people who are experiencing this issue too, there is a short term workaround. Simply link a password to your account by signing up with the same email address and typing in a password, it WILL NOT CREATE A NEW ACCOUNT and it should work just fine in the short term. However, this does need to be sorted out by zoom developers as this is a very confusing problem for users

1 Like

Hey @ClementT, @amitna1r,

Our product engineering team is looking into this issue. As a reminder, this thread is for the Zoom Developer Platform.

For additional issues with the Zoom App please reach out to support.zoom.us.

Thanks,
Tommy

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

Hey @ClementT, @amitna1r, @kaecyra, @oscar, @kaycbas,

This issue will be fixed in the Zoom App version 5.4.6. :slight_smile:

Thanks,
Tommy

1 Like