Use more than one jwt token of more than one SDK Key in a Andoid/IOS SDK Application Lifecycle

Hello All,

Can I use more than one jwt token of more than one SDK Key in a Andoid/IOS SDK Application Lifecycle?

E.g.
Authenticate with one jwt token of SDK Key and then start meeting.
After that meeting ends, Authenticate with another jwt token of SDK Key and then start meeting.

Thanks,
Dipen Sompura.

Hi @dipen.sompura, thanks for the post.

Since your developer credentials are used to initialize your instance of the SDK, using multiple sets of credentials within the same app simultaneously would not be supported.

Can you provide some context around what you were hoping to accomplish with this approach? There may be another method of achieving your desired behavior.

Thanks!

Hi,

Here is the use case.

Consider I have two pro licence account. One account X has user A and Second account Y has User B. Both account has its own SDK keys.

Now in app, user A come and enters jwt token using his X pro account SDK key and start meeting.
After meeting ends, user B come and enters jwt token using his Y pro account SDK key in same app and start meeting.

Thanks,
Dipen Sompura.

Hi @dipen.sompura,

I’m not sure what change in behavior you’re expecting to see when you use different accounts’ JWTs in this scenario. An account having a license is only a factor when the user is in a meeting themselves. The license type of a developer account does not impact this.

Thanks!