Multiple JWT for single account having two Pro licenses

Using this template helps us debug your issues more effectively :slight_smile:

Description
I have an account with 2 pro licenses. I am able to host two simultaneous meetings however when I want to use the same account for my app and host two separate meetings with the help of JWT key. I am unable to do so

Error
A meeting is already in progress. End it start a new meeting

Which App Type (OAuth / Chatbot / JWT / Webhook)?
JWT

Which Endpoint/s?

How To Reproduce (If applicable)
Steps to reproduce the behavior:

Screenshots (If applicable)

Additional context
How do I use my 2 licenses under the same account to host two separate meeting at the same time with the help of JWT.

Hi @mukesh_orphicy,

To clarify, in order to host several concurrent meetings, you will just need to create each of these meetings under different users/hosts. Each of these users can then host a meeting at the same time, using the same credentials from your account, as long as they all belong to your account.

For example, if you were to add 10 users under your account, each user could then host one meeting and these meetings could be held simultaneously.

Let me know if this helps to clarify,
Will

i have one question… but before:
the person who needs help with multiple meetings, i want to know if his code works for one meeting at time… if so… what error appears trying to connect to multiple meetings per account…
my question:
i made a topic but has not answers, just wanted to know if there is a way to add the speaker view and grid view to a jwt app meeting room (now has only full screen button (has to be like the original zoom browser implementation)). thanks in advance :slight_smile:

Hi @socialmedia2,

When you try to start another meeting under an existing host who is already running a meeting, you will receive an error stating that you already have a meeting in progress.

For your other question, please create a separate thread for unrelated topics :slight_smile:

Thanks!
Will

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.