User-App OAuth Refresh Tokens cap

I wanted to know if, a refresh token and access token is generated for each user that installs the application, whether it is a user-based application or a account-based application. Is there a limit for refresh tokens per application? Will each individual user have a 100 new meeting request cap per 24 hours, or will the entire user-based application have 100 meeting requests per 24 hours?

Using OAuth Authentication and a user-app to allow multiple users to create meetings.

Which Endpoint/s?
Create a meeting endpoint & Create a user endpoint

Hey @omla,

Good questions! Happy to clarify.

I wanted to know if, a refresh token and access token is generated for each user that installs the application, whether it is a user-based application or a account-based application

If it’s a user-level app, then an access_token will be requested on behalf of each individual user who installs the app. If it’s an account-level app, then an access_token will requested on behalf of the admin or account owner installing the app on behalf of their account/users under their account.

Is there a limit for refresh tokens per application?

No, you can refresh tokens on a regular cadence.

Will each individual user have a 100 new meeting request cap per 24 hours, or will the entire user-based application have 100 meeting requests per 24 hours?

The 100 meetings per day limit is applied on an individual user basis, not on an app basis.

Let me know if this helps!

Best,
Will

This helped a lot. Thank You for clarifying.

No problem, @omla — Glad I could help!

Best,
Will

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.