"UserName has started screen sharing" appears in the screen-shared video

Description
“UserName has started screen sharinging” always appears in the middle of the screen shared with respondents.

Which version?
SDK Version = 5.0.1 (24433.0616)

To Reproduce(If applicable)

1. You enter the meeting
  2. The host start share the screen.
    Result:
    “UserName has started screen shringing” always appears in the middle of the screen shared with respondents.

How can I turn off these notifications?

Screenshots

Hi @sergey_ikol,

Thanks for the post and pardon the late response. We have tried to reproduce this with our demo app and we are not able to see this situation.

It is by design that in the interim of someone starts the screen sharing and before the sharing stream arrives, there is a screen that shows “Username has started screen sharing”:

But this UI only shows in black background and it will disappear when the sharing stream arrives(Or it will keep showing if you choose to share the contents using “iPhone/iPad via AirPlay” or “iPhone/iPad via Cable”). If this keeps showing on the screen, it means somehow either the sharing side was not able to send out the shared content, or the receiving side is not able to receive the shared content. In all cases, it won’t show in the middle of a participant’s video view.

Could you provide the following information so that we could further investigate?

1. Are you seeing this in Zoom default UI or Custom UI?
  2. We have tried to reproduce this issue based on the steps provided, but we are not experiencing this issue, could you provide more info on how can we reproduce this issue with our demo app?
  3. Could you have a try with the latest version of SDK(https://github.com/zoom/zoom-sdk-macos/releases/tag/v5.2.41751.1026) and see if this issue persists?

Looking forward to hearing from you. Thank you.

Hello, I got same issue here.

I try to share screen in my app using zoom meeting SDK.

Based on function above, I try to log result of startShareScreenSession

I got success result here.

But in the other device. It doesn’t show the share screen of the first device. It just show infinite loading, there is no error in my application.

I have the same issus on zoom-sdk-macos-5.11.1.8413