Users/{userid}/meetings - returning deleted and active

Using this template helps us debug your issues more effectively :slight_smile:

Description
I’m pulling meetings via users/{userid}/meetings endpoint. I’m getting both active and deleted meetings for a userid. I only want active.

Error
The full error message or issue you are running into.

Which App Type (OAuth / Chatbot / JWT / Webhook)?
JWT

Knowing the endpoint/s can help us to identify your issue faster. Please link the ones you need help/have a question with.

Which Endpoint/s?
users/[REDACTED]/meetings

One of the meetings this is returning is [REDACTED], which is a deleted meeting.

Screenshots (If applicable)
If applicable, add screenshots to help explain your problem.

Additional context
Add any other context about the problem here.

Hey @dbailey,

Thank you for reaching out to the Zoom Developer Forum. Looking at the Meeting ID that you provided, I can see that there is an upcoming occurrence of that meeting hosted by that user. Please check that is the correct Meeting ID that you saw this issue with.

Thanks,
Max

that is the correct meetingID. These two are also coming up. [9:34 AM] Sweet, Travis
Also [REDACTED] for 4/14 and 95972294407 on 4/14

you need to run the API

Here is the output for one of our meeting numbers. One meetingid is active and the other is deleted.

MEETING_ID HOST_KEY AMA-SESSION START_DATE END_DATE

[REDACTED] [REDACTED] 6777714488 05/12/2021 05/12/2021 – Active
[REDACTED] [REDACTED] 6777714488 05/12/2021 05/12/2021 --Deleted

Hey @dbailey,

Thank you for the update and for providing more meeting IDs to investigate. So far, out of the latest Meeting IDs provided, only the 959 7229 4407 meeting was deleted. When using the List Meetings API with that user’s credentials, I didn’t see that meeting returned.

Please send an email to developersupport@zoom.us with a link to this thread. In that email, please include the full request URL that you’re using when you see this issue as well as the full response.

I’ll troubleshoot further using that information to see if I can identify why you’re seeing deleted meetings are returned.

Thanks,
Max

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.