Using a plugin i got this error “Joining meeting timeout. Signature is invalid”

Hello,
Im using this plugin in wordpress, but when i embed zoom in my website and im going to start a zoom meeting in my website it shows this issue, and I can’t join any meeting, I’ve clicked the “Retry” button many times, but nothing happens

“Joining meeting timeout. Signature is invalid”

i has been search on internet but i can’t find the solution, i contacted with the plugin support but they say the issue is from zoom not from the plugin, i want to know how to fix this problem and i could know if i need to buy zoom pro to solve this.

Hey @Mavicontrol,

Please see my post here:

Thanks,
Tommy

hey @tommy

I did it on my computer and also tested it in different computers from my friends and different mobiles, but they have the same issue. How can I solve it?

this is another PC

and this is mobile

Hey @Mavicontrol,

How are you generating the signature?

Thanks,
Tommy

hey @tommy

im using JWT credentials in the martket place from zoom

and i’m copying this credentials in the plugin with this instructions

Hey @Mavicontrol,

Are you using the @elearningevolve plugin?

If so, please reach out to them for support.

Thanks,
Tommy

hey @tommy,

i already contacted with them @elearningevolve, but they are saying that this is a problem from zoom, and @elearningevolve also tell me that the problem is from my hosting, and i contacted with my hosting and they tell me all is ok, and they are saying the same the problem is from zoom.

Hello @tommy and @Mavicontrol
The issue has been resolved now. It was due to the mismatch between the current time in the zone and the time on the hosting server. It was fixed by changing the value from 3000 (0.05 mins) to 120000 (2 mins) to prevent the sync delay as mentioned in the below post.

Might be helpful to update the documentation so that it could be prevented for other users too.

Hey @elearningevolve,

Thanks for letting us know you have fixed the bug. :slight_smile: We will take a look at the docs to see if they need to be updated.

Let us know if it works for you @Mavicontrol! :slight_smile:

-Tommy

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.