I’m trying to get audio, video, sharing statistics for an in-progress meeting started through the SDK. All I seem to get back are 0’s for all statistics.
I am using version 188.8.131.524 of the SDK on Windows using C++.
This is my workflow:-
- Initialize the SDK - this succeeds
- Set up an “authentication listener” which derives from IAuthServiceEvent
- Authorize - this succeeds
- When the authorization successfully completes (I get called back in my override for IAuthServiceEvent::onAuthenticationReturn with a result of success) I login.
- I get called back in my override for IAuthServiceEvent::onLoginReturnWithReason with success
- In IAuthServiceEvent::onLoginReturnWithReason I create a “meeting event listener” by deriving from IMeetingServiceEvent and calling IMeetingService::SetEvent to register it.
- I then start a new meeting
- On another machine I join the started meeting as a different user.
- From now on I get called back for all the various states the meeting goes through: connecting, in-meeting, disconnecting, ended. In each callback I try to get the stats by:-
a) Calling ISettingService::GetStatisticSettings for my “setting service” object to get the IStatisticSettingContext interface.
b) Calling IStatisticSettingContext::QueryVideoStatisticInfo etc.
The call at 9b fails unless I am in meeting but even then it always seems to return a 0 for all the stats in the passed structure. I see stats in all the “Statistics” panes of the Zoom client UI from the started meeting.
Has anybody successfully used this to retrieve stats ? If, so could you possibly throw some light on what it is I might be doing wrong ?