V2 api not working

I am opening https://zoom.github.io/api/#introduction this version 2 api but they redirected to me old one.
Help me.

And one more thing I want to use zoom API and SDK to create a meeting as host and other can join and chat there but the layout is our like our own chat layout and video embed.That is possible in zoom? See below image.

I am working from last 4-5 days in zoom please answer me as soon as possible.
Thanks

Hey @drahul540,

Thank you for reaching out to the Zoom Developer Forum. It looks like you’ve found an older version of our documentation. You can find up-to-date documentation and resources for our APIs by navigating to the Zoom APIs Introduction page.

I want to use zoom API and SDK to create a meeting as host and other can join and chat there but the layout is our like our own chat layout and video embed.That is possible in zoom? See below image.

When it comes to building a custom user interface around the tool Zoom provides, that would be a job best suited for our Fully Customizable SDK.

Let me know if you have any questions.

Thanks,
Max

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.