/v2/phone/numbers 401 Unauthorized: “{“code”:124,”message”:”Invalid access token.”}”

API Endpoint(s) and/or Zoom API Event(s)
/v2/phone/numbers

Which App Type (OAuth / Chatbot / JWT / Webhook)?
OAuth

Description
We have started getting this error for one of our clients with /v2/phone/numbers.
Other endpoints work as expected for this client.
Other clients that use the same flow do not get this error.
There were no changes on our side.

Error?
“{“code”:124,”message”:”Invalid access token.”}”

Would it be possible to investigate why specifically this request fails for specific client? I can provide more details privately if needed.

Hi @ostap
Thanks for reaching out to the Zoom Developer Forum, I am happy to help here!
Have you been able to resolve this issue or do you still need some guidance?
When you say it only happens with one of your clients, can you confirm you can use the same access token to call other endpoints? what endpoints is your client able to call?

Thanks
elisa

Hello, yes the access token works for other endpoints, for example /v2/contacts. The errors have actually stopped yesterday. But it’s not clear if it is because of our client’s changes in zoom configuration (in which case we would like to handle this error better in our system) or something else like an invalid token.
The issue was resolved with no changes from our side so it does not look like the latter.
Is it possible to investigate exactly why errors were happening?

@ostap
I am happy to hear that the errors have stopped happening.
In order for me to investigate this further I would need an access_token that you used and you got this error with.
The only issue is that the token will most likely be expired so we won’t be able to use it to replicate this behavior.
I am going to send you a private message to request some data that might help me debug this further.

Best,
Elisa

This topic was automatically closed 368 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.