Validating more than one domain fails

Hi,

I’m submitting my Zoom app for review and the domain validation fails for 2 out of 3 of my domains. I have tried multiple options, including DNS, meta tag and the HTML file and all return an error.

Please assist.

Thank you.

Hello @curalinc, for the 3rd domain have you added the txt record to the root of the domain and it’s still not working?

Regards, Kwaku

They were on zoom-domain-verification, I just updated them to the root. Still getting the error, though.

Hello,

Thank you for reaching out in relation to Our Domain Validation process, the next steps will be sent to you via DM. Please refer to our domain validation resource: Domain Validation Explanation for any further questions you may have about the process.

Thank you.

If your domain validation fails for 2 out of 3 domains when submitting your Zoom app for review, try these steps. First, ensure DNS changes have fully propagated, which can take up to 48 hours. For DNS validation, check that the TXT records are correct. For meta tag validation, place the meta tag within the section of your HTML and ensure it matches Zoom’s code exactly. For HTML file validation, ensure the file is correctly named and accessible via your domain. Clear browser and CDN caches to see updates. Lastly, verify your SSL configuration if using HTTPS. If issues persist, contact Zoom support for further assistance.

1 Like