Video of participants don’t refresh. image freeze

Video of participants don’t refresh. image freeze.

When I leave my app to show something else or other app with screen sharing, the video of participants freeze, if I return to my app, and stop sharing everything returns normal. But I can’t share anything else out of my app. A presentation of a PDF for example.

Hey @hectorcastillomendoz,

Thanks for using the dev forum! It is nice to see you again :slight_smile:

Have you added background modes to your application?

Thanks!
Michael

I add background modes to my AppDelegate but when I share screen, the screen of my pacticipants freeze, if I return to my app and stop screen sharing the screen of the participants returns to te meeting and everything is ok, but I can’t share anything with the participants.

Sorry for the confusing timeline here :slight_smile: Was this issue fixed in this thread: I can't add <MobileRTCScreenShare/MobileRTCScreenShareService.h> - #14 by Michael_Condon or is this still happening?

Thanks!
Michael

No problem

This issue is still happening.
When I share screen and leave the app for share something else, like a document or presentation, the screen of participants freeze and when a return to my app and stop screen sharing, the screen of participant return to meeting without problems, but I can’t share anything.

Hey @hectorcastillomendoz

When you say:

Does that mean you have enabled background modes in your signing and capabilities section of your target?

Thanks!
Michael

I have both. Background modes in Signing & capabilities and have this in AppDelegate.

func applicationWillTerminate(_ application: UIApplication) {
MobileRTC.shared().appWillTerminate()
}

func applicationDidBecomeActive(_ application: UIApplication) {
    MobileRTC.shared().appDidBecomeActive()
}

func applicationWillResignActive(_ application: UIApplication) {
    MobileRTC.shared().appWillResignActive()
}

func applicationDidEnterBackground(_ application: UIApplication) {
    MobileRTC.shared().appDidEnterBackgroud()
}

Hi @hectorcastillomendoz,

Thanks for confirming. Can you please provide the SDK logs so that we may investigate further?

Thanks!

Where are allocated?

Can you provide your sample handler code? Can you also make sure you are using the same AppGroupID everywhere?
Instructions for obtaining the SDK logs can be found at the bottom of this page: https://marketplace.zoom.us/docs/sdk/native-sdks/iOS/mastering-zoom-sdk/sdk-initialization

Thanks!
Michael

This is my samplehandler

The GroupID is the same everywhere.

At afternoon send you the logs. Thank you.

In addition to the logs, can you also send over a video of the issue, and the known effected devices?

Thanks!
Michael

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.