Hello Zoom Developers, here are the updates for the Video SDK Web version 1.1.3 release :
user_identityfields to the Video SDK signature. You can use these fields to assign unique session and user IDs to video SDK sessions. Such as from a separate, external systems.
- Access to Zoom Global library to install dependent assets. Use:
See Integrate the SDK into your app for details.
- New section for previewing or testing media devices, for example, testing video or audio prior to joining a meeting. See Preview Media Devices for details.
- Updated documentation and code samples. See Integrate the SDK into your app and Essential Guides .
- Removed WebGC console warnings when rendering videos in chromium-based browsers like Chrome or Edge.
- Fixed bug where
sendToAllgenerated unintended errors.
- Fixed the issue where SDK clients were automatically muted when joining the second meeting in a session after leaving the first.
You can also see the update listed on our Changelog: https://marketplace.zoom.us/docs/changelog