Hello Zoom Developers, here are the updates for the Video SDK Web 1.6.0 release
- Pan-Tilt-Zoom (PTZ) camera control and far end camera control: With
stream.controlFarEndCameramethods and several related events, now you can control the far end camera.
- Network quality event: now you can listen to the
network-quality-changeevent to get the network level of users.
- Individual cloud recording: now with the JWT payload configured, you can record users in individual recordings.
- Log report and bug records for development and debugging.
isVideoConnectto user properties, it indicates whether there is a camera connected to the device.
- Add Global user ID,
userGuid, to user properties. This is a correlated property to share between a main session and subsession.
- Improve the 720P video rendering on high-performance devices.
stream.isStartShareScreenWithVideoElement()methods. Now you no longer need redundant conditional judgments to determine which element to render. The Video SDK simplifies the judgment using these methods.
- Improved the payload of the
- Video cannot work on iOS Safari with SharedArrayBuffer enabled.
- Issue with
testSpeaker()in the second call.
- Issue with the