Hello Zoom Developers, here are the updates for the Video SDK Web 1.5.5 release
- Support for multi-sharing at the same time. Enable with
stream.switchShareViewto switch the share view.
- Ability to adjust individual user’s audio volume locally using
- Support for Firefox gallery view when
- Support for live transcription and translation (if enabled for the Account).
requestReadReceiptoption; when enabled, there will be a
share-can-see-screenevent when other users’ receive the shared content.
- Speed when joining a session.
- Number of 720p videos that can be subscribed to (now up to 4) on Chrome and Chromium-like browsers (note that this is CPU- and network-intensive).
originalRatiooption as an alternative to the new default behavior of cropping captured video to 16:9 ratio.
- Issue with sending a command channel message right after a
- Audio not working correctly on desktop Safari with
- Audio distortion issues on iOS and iPadOS.
- Certain monitor logs being unintentionally missing.
- Host privileges being rescinded when entering subsessions in certain edge cases.
- Video unintentionally playing back with controls when opened in an iOS webview in certain cases.