VideoSdk CDN problem

I’ve been working on the VideoSDK webapp and manage to troubleshoot it from a node to plain JS, but now I have a few problems I haven’t been able to fix, I’ll just post them here so anyone can take a jab a them
First one:
A preload for ‘URL’ is found, but is not used because the request credentials mode does not match. Consider taking a look at crossorigin attribute.
I haven’t been able to set the crossorigin correctly mostly due to knowledge or rather lack of

Second:
The resource was preloaded using link preload but not used within a few seconds from the window’s load event. Please make sure it has an appropriate as value and it is preloaded intentionally.
and when expanded shows
The resource https://source.zoom.us/videosdk/1.6.0/lib/audio.simd.wasm was preloaded using link preload but not used within a few seconds from the window’s load event. Please make sure it has an appropriate as value and it is preloaded intentionally.
but instead on audio in the URL it also shows video, media, sharing. the are several warnings

And last but not least:
GET https://rwcdv2.dv.zoom.us/wc/ping/83150659318?ts=1675864808669&auth=nMnnrHLxNhZWDa6KB3-rz8bLek3cKn0WyhJaKeJswXY&rwcToken=tcrF1jutYZzzkUmExej6N01Ly5-U1coXqYKzCg6dXic&dmz=1 404 (Not Found)

and this one, no idea where it came from, yesterday was only the first 2 and today I got the 3rd one

And to invoke the CDN I used this line of code

The program is based on a almost unaltered version of the purejs sample but it got modified to use CDN instead of NPM and took the nodes out with this few lines of code which did the trick
const ZoomVideo = window.WebVideoSDK.default
const client = ZoomVideo.createClient()
client.init(‘en-US’, ‘CDN’)
let stream

Also to replicate the errors and to help out at this point
I first mixed every part of the src folder into a single file with the index.html and the procceded to delete all the exports and imports
I deleted this piece of code from the session joiner:
if (!isSafari) {
await startAudioMuted();
}
also I replaced the VideoSDK from the imports with const client = ZoomVideo.createClient()

you will find a few other problems in the javascript part but those are solved by instinct mostly and if you follow that you should be able to replicate the whole problem

So I made a GitHub with the code so you can skip most of it and just run it:

Just to help everyone :smiley:

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.