Vue project Error in JsMediaSDK_Instance is not defined

Description
A clear and concise description of what the question is.

Error

Which version?

To Reproduce(If applicable)
Steps to reproduce the behavior:

1. Go to ‘…’
  2. Click on ‘…’
  3. Scroll down to ‘…’
  4. See error

Screenshots
If applicable, add screenshots to help explain your problem.

Device (please complete the following information):

• Device: [e.g. iPhone6]
  • Version: [e.g. 22]
  • Browser:[e.g. Chrome]

Additional context
Add any other context about the problem here.

Hey @hsuCheng,

Have you seen the other similar topics with solutions? If not, please check the threads here:

https://devforum.zoom.us/search?q=Error%20in%20JsMediaSDK_Instance%20is%20not%20defined

If you don’t find the answer you are looking for, please let me know. :slight_smile:

Thanks,
Tommy

Yes, i have checked, but it didn’t work
i used zoom with npm package in my vue project; but i have to use “ZoomMtg.setZoomJSLib(‘https://jssdk.zoomus.cn/1.8.1/lib’, ‘/av’)”, otherwise it did’t work. In the zoom api documents it recommend "
ZoomMtg.setZoomJSLib(‘node_modules/@zoomus/websdk/dist/lib’, ‘/av’)", so i am very confused.

Hey @hsuCheng,

Happy to clear up the confusion.

This is using the CDN version of the Web SDK.

This is using the local install (NPM) version of the Web SDK. For Vue apps, I suggest to use this method. Just make sure the files listed here are accessible and bundled with your project:

Does that help? :slight_smile:

Thanks,
Tommy

As ur suggest; I copied the whole lib directory to the directory that was listened by the vue-cli devServe and it worked;
hey tommy can i advise that the av lib can be imported by developer like “import ‘XXXXX’” or require(‘XXXX’), otherwise developer have to copy the av lib to somewhere that listened by the devServe.

Hey @hsuCheng,

Happy to hear you got it sorted out! :slight_smile:

Yes, we will work on making the import statement include all the necessary files by default.

In the meantime, you can see the Angular Sample App for an example of how to bundle the files automatically:

Thanks,
Tommy

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.