We have integrated Zoom webinar API to our association website. For the registration, we have to approve each member who registers on the website before Zoom can send the email confirmation. How can we automate the approval or not ned to approve at all?

We have integrated Zoom webinar API to our association website. For the registration, we have to approve each member who registers on the website before Zoom can send the email confirmation. How can we automate the approval or not ned to approve at all? This is a closed group of members who don’t need verification.

Hi @secretary
Thanks for reaching out to the Zoom Developer forum and welcome to our community! I am happy to help here!

Have you tried passing the approval_type 0 when creating the webinar?

Thank you Elisa. Let me check with the tech team and get back to . Thank you for your guidance.

Of course! @secretary
Happy to help! let me know if there is anything else I can do for you

Hi Elisa,

I checked with the tech team, they clarified that the registration is automated. However to trigger the email to the participant is manual. This means once the member clicks on the registration button on our website, the registration is recorded at our website admin section. We have to manually approve each registration for the event. Once approved, the email isent by Zoom with meeting id and event details as per the default Zoom template.

We would like to automate the email trigger. Please can you help?

Our tech team is unable to find the solution for this.
We have to click on the + icon marked in red to trigger the email. We want to automate that with the Zoom webinar integration.

I am unable to attach the screnshot in this post

HI @secretary
Thanks for sharing more details with me!
So what you need is to automate sending the emails to the students that are registered right?

When creating the webinar, you can pass the field

Have you tried that?

Thank you. I will share with my test team and respond back with their query if any.

The tech team has done this but the Zoom Api requires approval on our website to trigger the automation in Zoom.

The tech team has done this but the Zoom Api requires approval on our website to trigger the automation in Zoom.

The tech team has done this but the Zoom Api requires approval on our website to trigger the automation in Zoom

Any update Elisa?

Hi @secretary
I am sorry for the late reply but I do not understand your question here.
Did adding the field registrants_email_notification helped?

The tech team has added that already. We do get the email. However, the email is not automatically sent when the participant, clicks register.

When the participant clicks register - it is recorded in our website as registered - we have to login to the backend to approve the registration - then the participants are approved and then the email is sent.

Both the steps suggested above have been done. The approval_type 0 has to be done by our admin team for the member to receive the email. Since, this is a secure set of members receiving the email and access to register, we don’t need to check and approve. Hence, we need this step to be automated just like in Zoom meetings, when members click reggister, they immediately receive the email.

Is there any way we can find the zoom id of a website owner?

Hi @mohsinniazmalik945
Feel free to open up a new topic or reach out to our Support team here:
https://support.zoom.us/hc/en-us

I want to know if the publisher of this page ( High-Quality longboards to dance on )is available on zoom or not.

Hi @mohsinniazmalik945
Unfortunately, we can not help you with that.
You would have to reach out directly to them to ask for details.
Best,
Elisa