Web SDK update version 1.8.0

Thanks for the update, we’re in the middle of developing an integrated event platform and will be utilising Zoom for presentation interaction. I notice that there are no further upcoming changes to the Zoom Web SDK - do you have a timeline on when further requested features may be added such as polling, etc?

Thank you for your work!

Hey @alexmayo,

We will have more updates to the change log page shortly. :slight_smile:

Thanks,
Tommy

Have you solved any of the issues about the Hearing and Speaking? (Robotic or Lagghi Voice)
This issue is so frustrating, they make the SDK impossible to be used!

Can you please bring our frustration to the Developers?
I’m having this issue and I’m reading about that issues since you have launched the SDK.

We love Zoom and the incredible service it does provide but with those issues, it is hard!

Sending you positive energy

1 Like

Hey @YoussefBV,

In the latest Web SDK version, 1.8.1 we have fixed some additional audio issues:

Please create a new thread if you are still experiencing additional audio issues: #web-sdk :slight_smile:

Thanks,
Tommy

1 Like

Hey, is the SDK update for breakout rooms still scheduled for September?

1 Like

Hey @laurencestephan,

You can see our upcoming changes page for the features we are releasing next:

We will update this page once we have an exact release date for breakout rooms.

Thanks,
Tommy

@tommy Thanks for the update. One question, the changelog for v1.8.1 mentions the video quality improvement but I can see no actual difference in the video quality from the previous SDK version after updating to the latest one, can you please clarify this?

Fixed video resolution bug where the default video resolution should be 360p instead of 180p.

Hey @elearningevolve,

You must not have experienced the issue then. :slight_smile: You are probably still seeing the max, 360p.

Thanks,
Tommy

Is there a way to check the video resolution being rendered in the Web SDK?

hello help! urgently need version 5.0.5 for mac os

[image]

Is there any reason why 720p cannot be used in the web SDK? We would really like 720 quality here, even if it means paying for the privilige.

We’re running some large events in the coming weeks and 720p would really help us out. Cost is not an issue?

Cheers,
Alex

720p for web is on their roadmap as “short term.”

Hey @jon13210, @alexmayo,

Correct, we are working on adding 720p video to the Web SDK.

Thanks,
Tommy

Hey @elearningevolve,

The current video resolution is 360p. Are you seeing something different?

Thanks,
Tommy

Hey @slavahoh1976,

Please create a new topic here: #web-sdk

Thanks,
Tommy

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.