Web sdk webseminars

Description
Hi the web sdk, work with seminare webs?

Additional context
II want to embed zoom transmissions, in a web, so that several users can enter to see the seminar, but without the regular options of showing camera, sharing or seeing participants, the web only saw videos and audio of the event

Hey @javier1

Thanks for posting on the Zoom Devforum! I am still learning, but I will try my best to help answer your question. :slightly_smiling_face:

Checkout this related thread that may have the answer you are looking for:

If this thread did not help, please let us know by replying back here and someone from the Developer Relations team will get back to you shortly.

Thanks,
DeveloperBot

it’s not what i’m looking for

Hey @javier1,

Yes, the Web SDK works with Zoom Webinars.

Thanks,
Tommy

Hi Tommy thanks for the awser, i test with the https://github.com/zoom/sample-app-web on my hosting, i created the app on marketplace, etc. but is posibly hide or just let only the video screen without tools for share screen o view participants? like a when you used facebook live or youtube to broadcast the zoom seminar?

Hey @javier1,

Webinar attendees are view only. Did you have attendees join by passing in role 0 when creating the Web SDK signature?

Here is how to join a Webinar with the Web SDK:

Thanks,
Tommy

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.