Webhook for cloud recordings is not getting triggered

Description
Webhook for cloud recordings is not getting triggered

Error
No logs could be found

Which App Type (OAuth / Chatbot / JWT / Webhook)?
Webhook

Which Endpoint/s?

How To Reproduce (If applicable)

Screenshots (If applicable)

Additional context

Hey @saisreeram.chundru

Thanks for posting on the Zoom Devforum! I am still learning, but I will try my best to help answer your question. :slightly_smiling_face:

Checkout these related threads that may have the answer you are looking for:

If these threads did not help, please let us know by replying back here and someone from the Developer Relations team will get back to you shortly.

Thanks,
DeveloperBot

I didnt find any Answers for my issue

Hey @saisreeram.chundru,

Are you able to receive any POST requests to your webhook (write-to) endpoint URL? Or have you tried any other Zoom webhooks to see if those work? I’d also make sure you’ve addressed all of the prerequisites listed here:

If you’d like to share your write-to URL, I would be happy to help by trying to ping it from my end.

Let me know if this helps,
Will

No i am not receiving any POST values.

Yes we have a pro account. and cloud recordings is enabled for this. have set up app in marketplace with required data.

This is the end point.
https://calfawsstaging.nuvedalearning.com/zoom-recordings-download

Hi @saisreeram.chundru,

Thanks for getting back to me with those details. In taking a quick look at your write-to URL and trying to access it myself, I received a 403 error.

Can you please ensure that this URL is publicly accessible and able to receive JSON payloads? At the moment, it seems like that may not be the case.

Thanks,
Will

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.