Webhook for invitee not joining personal room for call

Using this template helps us debug your issues more effectively :slight_smile:

Description
I’d like to ask how can i find/create the webhook for when an invitee doesn’t join my personal room for our scheduled call.I don’t use the default meetings due to personalized url i already have set up in my gohigh level account

Error
The full error message or issue you are running into.

Which App Type (OAuth / Chatbot / JWT / Webhook)?
Knowing the endpoint/s can help us to identify your issue faster. Please link the ones you need help/have a question with.

Which Endpoint/s?
Knowing the API endpoint/s can help us to identify your issue faster. Please link the ones you need help/have a question with.

How To Reproduce (If applicable)
Steps to reproduce the behavior:

1. Request URL / Headers (without credentials) / Body
  2. See error

Screenshots (If applicable)
If applicable, add screenshots to help explain your problem.

Additional context
Add any other context about the problem here.

Hi @AndreasGee,

Thanks for reaching out about this. To clarify, we don’t have a webhook for knowing when a user doesn’t join a meeting—at this time, we only have webhooks for when a user does join your meeting:

You might consider leveraging the Participant Joined event, and if it’s not triggered for a given user, you can assume they did not join.

You’re also welcome to submit a feature request for the webhook you’ve described here: #feature-requests

Thanks,
Will

Hey Will
How can i create/find said webhook for my personal room?
thanks

Hey @AndreasGee,

When a participant joins one of your meetings, a webhook event will be sent to your endpoint in the form of a POST request. In that request, you can use the id property to get the ID of the meeting:

You can compare that meeting ID with the pmi field returned from the Get a User API:

Let me know if that helps.

Thanks,
Max

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.