WebHook - meeting.alert

Description
We added the meeting.alert event to our webhook configuration 3 weeks ago, and have never received any events via our WebHook that are meeting.alert types. Is this actually working? Has anbody configured a meeting.alert notification and are actually getting results back?

Error
No error, we’re just not receiving data from this webhook type.

Which App Type (OAuth / Chatbot / JWT / Webhook)?
WebHook

Hey @jmauck

Thanks for posting on the Zoom Devforum! I am still learning, but I will try my best to help answer your question. :slightly_smiling_face:

Checkout these related threads that may have the answer you are looking for:

If these threads did not help, please let us know by replying back here and someone from the Developer Relations team will get back to you shortly.

Thanks,
DeveloperBot

Thank you Bot, but this information did not help.

~Justin

Hey @jmauck,

Can you please try again? I have just added the alert configuration to your account.

Related thread:

Thanks,
Tommy

Thank you Tommy, we’re receiving them now.

Question - are there other webhook events that Zoom has to ‘activate’ on the backend before they will fire? The Meeting.alert was definitely visible via the UI of the webhook configuration, so we just checked the box and expected it to work. Wondering if we have other webhook event types that aren’t firing as expected due to backend configuration issues.

~Justin

1 Like

Hey @jmauck,

Great! Happy to hear you are getting the webhooks! :slight_smile:

As for the remaining webhooks, I am not aware of any others that need to be activated on a per account basis. We have since updated the docs for the Meeting Alert Webhook prerequisites.

Thanks,
Tommy

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.