Webhook Not Working

Hey @jimig,

Yes webhooks should be back to normal.

Thanks,
Tommy

Webinars webhooks are working for some apps but for not for others.
its not working for appId: B_T04cOaSN-bccKGvZOv2Q

Hey @nitin,

Which Webinar webhooks are not sending? Please private message me the webinarIDs.

Thanks,
Tommy

Hi Tommy!

Meetings webhooks are not working.
I enabled webhooks for my new app 1 hour ago.
My app still in active development phase so I can’t see Call Logs in Zoom App Dashboard

AppId: 5rzV1qhgTxu8Q2r9lxftWg
MeetingID: 886 1346 9710
ParticipantID: 158450

Hey @s.kozlov9242,

What is the name of your app? Make sure to follow the steps here.

Thanks,
Tommy

@tommy I’m also having problems with webhook delivery right now, though this is my first time ever setting it up. This is on an OAuth app.

I’ve followed the steps in the above link, don’t see any outages on Zoom Status and my endpoint is returning 200 OK.

I’ve subscribed to 6 events, including:

• Start Meeting
  • End Meeting
  • Meeting has been created
  • All Recordings have completed
  • Recording Started
  • Recording Stopped

These are the scopes I have enabled on the OAuth App:

My (test app) client ID is TUl9f2r_S6OpdsnZaWkUtA. I can successfully send it a POST request at the URL I’ve specified on the Event Notifications panel, but nothing is arriving other than my test posts (and I am testing from a public endpoint, nothing that should be guarded).

I appreciate any guidance you can offer!

Hi @abernix, have you installed the app on a user account?

@michael.zoom Yes, I have installed it.

@michael.zoom (and others) — the solution for me was that — even though I already had the application installed (it appeared in the Installed Apps list which can be seen here), to uninstall the application from that page, and then reinstall it.

The only way I can explain this is that the webhook endpoint was enabled on the (test) OAuth application after the original installation of the app. Thus necessitating it be re-installed, I guess?

2 Likes

Hey @abernix,

Happy to hear you got it all sorted out!

Yes, if you add scopes or webhooks to an already installed app, you will need to install it again, essentially updating to the newest version of the app, and so the user can approve the additional information being accessed. :slight_smile:

Thanks,
Tommy

1 Like

Webhook for “Meeting Started” does not work sometimes. What might be the issue?

Hey @umesh,

Can you please create a new topic here: #zoom-api and fill out the post template so we have enough info to help? :slight_smile:

Thanks,
Tommy

I want to do an operation on the oauth app that will result in a webhook when the recording is complete. However, I don’t get a webhook in oauth, although I do in jwt. Is there any solution?

Hi @tf112022524277 ,

Have you double checked that you’ve installed the OAuth App using its Publishable URL, on the the account that you’re testing with? If the app isn’t installed, the webhook won’t be triggered.

Thanks,
Will