Webhooks stopped working after App update

Description
We recently updated our Zoom Marketplace App, but only updated the app name and description. After the update was approved, we noticed that even though all the existing user’s OAuth token are still valid, the webhooks are no longer working for existing users, i.e. none of our existing users receive the webhooks API calls for meeting started / stopped / recording ready events (that user consented before). User has to reconnect their account in order to make the webhooks work. Can you help us to check what is the cause of this issue and how we can resolve it? Thank you!

Error
Webhooks stopped working for existing users.

Which App Type (OAuth / Chatbot / JWT / Webhook)?
OAuth App

Which Endpoint/s?
webhooks: meeting started / stopped / recording ready events

Hi @tao
Thanks for reaching out to the Zoom Developer Forum, I am happy to help here!
Could you please open up a ticket with support here:

In that ticket could you please include the name of the app, client production ID and account id or email associated to the app? You can also add the link to this post and direct it to me. I will be happy to take it from there!

Best,
Elisa

Hi @elisa.zoom, thank you for the follow-up! We have filed a support ticket (#14448771) and attached this forum thread link to it. Please help check the issue within the support system, thank you!

Hey @tao of course! I am happy to help! I will look into that

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.