Webinars API - option to set the Post Webinar Survey URL

Hi,

Just wanted to check if there is an option to set a webinar’s Post Webinar Survey URL through the API?

This option is available through the Branding section of the webinar settings in the portal, but I did not find anything related to this in the API.

Hey @v.hristov,

Unfortunately at this time we do not have an option to set Webinar Surveys through the API.

Thanks,
Tommy

Thanks for confirming this, @tommy, this is more or less what I expected.

Is there a strategic direction on which of the features that are available through the Zoom web portal are also made available through the API or is it more or less decided on a case-by-case basis depending on customers feedback?
I guess many customers which are integrating with Zoom through the APIs would be happy to utilize new capabilities at or around the same time these capabilities appear on the Zoom web portal.

Happy to help @v.hristov,

I will add this as a feature request. We are working on adding all the Zoom Web Portal features to our APIs based on most requested / core functionality.

You can keep an eye on our releases here.

Thanks,
Tommy

Hi @tommy,

Thanks a lot for tracking this request!

I have already subscribed to the changelog page, hope to receive frequent updates there :slight_smile:

Many thanks,
Ventsi

You are welcome!

Thanks,
Tommy