Set post Webinar Survey URL via API

I understand there has been similar enquiries, but your answer to the attached post suggests that it’s possible to set the post webinar survey url via the Zoom API. If this feature present in API, can you show how it is implemented please? I’ve checked the documentation but found nothing.

I’m actually looking for a way to redirect attendees to a web page after leaving webinar. Is there a better way to handle this without using the post-survey url? Thanks.

Hey @healthywebmasta,

Have you tried putting the web pages url you want to redirect to after the webinar as the survey_url?

Thanks,
Tommy

Thanks Tommy.
I haven’t tried it yet but will do and will confirm if it works okay. Does it accept url with params? Eg. example.com?id=10

Hey @healthywebmasta,

This URL should work with params—however, I’d recommend URL encoding it just to be safe!

Best,
Will

Thanks Will.

Is there any way we can customise/brand or remove Zoom’s continue to external survey holding page? Please see attached screen-shot.

Hey @healthywebmasta,

While I don’t believe this can be altered, I would recommend reaching out to Zoom Support about this. They’ll be best suited to confirm and provide some recommendations.

Thanks,
Will

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.