Websdk - Lost top rt gallery/spkr change view button

First noticed Weds US morning, today the button to switch speaker/gallery view is gone. Urgent for us to have working and if there is something we need to update.

The button is gone to change from speaker to gallery view, we also don’t see the thumbnail pictures. All worked fine for months and confirmed working earlier in week, we have not changed code. We are on websdk 1.9.9. I don’t believe updating to the 2.+ versions will help. is there something zoom changed on your side.

Tried multiple browsers. They are updated: Microsoft Edge Version 96.0.1054.57 (Official build) (64-bit) and Chrome Version 96.0.4664.110 (Official Build) (32-bit)

ty.

We’re seeing the same issue with 1.9.9 (View button not visible), along with numerous other problems:

1. Other participants’ videos are no longer visible above the main speaker view
  2. Starting video just shows black square for individual’s own video
  3. When spotlighting two people (who aren’t the user themselves), the user just sees a black screen
  4. When trying to spotlight a user themselves, the video freezes

@gdrums Were you able to resolve this at all?

@michael_p.zoom - Any insights? This has massively degraded the experience of our product.

Yes it was an expired origin trials cert. so if you have no change view button, eg. no top Ty button to change speaker view that means sharedarray is blocked from my experience.

keep browsers updated and manage this chromium issue.

@Gdrum You just beat us to it! A few minutes ago we regenerated the origin trials token and all is now working! Phew!

@mattj Sorry I had posted that earlier but deleted and meant to take down this post but maybe leave it up for reference. Yeah a bunch of us rushed this fix and now forgot to keep up with the cert. The origin trials is temporary and will work up to Chrome 103 - info in this doc here.

Here are instructions for others if you seeing these symptoms and haven’t made these browser updates Improve Performance in Chrome - Overview - Zoom Software Development Kit (Zoom SDK) - Zoom Developer - Technical Documentation and Reference given to us from @tommy

Thanks for sharing what worked here! I’ll go ahead and close this topic.

Max