WebSDK 2.0.1 Component view unable to leave meeting

WebSDK 2.0.1 Component view

When clicking on the leave button, I only see the cancel button.

Heres the console error

1. reason: “you need go to setting enable CC & LT feature”
  2. type: “INSUFFICIENT_PRIVILEGES”
  • Device: Macbook Pro 13
  • Browser: Chrome
  • Browser Version: 95.0.4638.69

Hey @nilo.make,

Thank you for reaching out to the Zoom Developer Forum. I haven’t seen this error before so it sounds like it’s related to a new feature. Are you able to share a screenshot of the console error that you’re seeing as well as the button that you’re clicking?

I’ll check with our team to see if they can offer their insight.

Thanks,
Max

Hi @MaxM ,
not sure if Nilo got it fixed, but it is still a problem for me. If I click the “Hang Up”-button the UI disappears leaving only a new “Cancel”-button that basically cancels the hanging up process.

//edit
I can’t append media to a reply post

Hi, @getpioneers,

Thank you for writing us – we are happy to help. Can you share a screenshot of the console error that you’re seeing as well as the button that you’re clicking? If you can provide that along with the exact steps to reproduce the behavior you are seeing, we will investigate this issue further and get back to you as soon as possible.

Best,
Donte

I had the same problem and after some investigation i found the solution for this one (I have a lot more unfortunately).
The popup with the buttons for leave or ending the meeting is behind the main component.
Try popping it up with something like this:

#transition-popper {
  z-index: 10;
}
1 Like

Hey @gabriele.guidi,

Thank you for sharing what worked for you! I attempted to reproduce this issue again after disabling Closed Captions on my account but wasn’t able to see the same issue. I’m seeing the pop-up to leave the meeting in all cases. Are you able to share steps to reproduce this with the Sample Web App?

I want to make sure if there is a bug it’s fixed so that CSS workarounds aren’t required. Testing with the same should also ensure that the latest version is used.

Thanks,
Max

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.