WebSDK Reactjs leave button and more button not working

Before Creating a New Topic:

If you’re experiencing unexpected Video SDK behavior please search the forum with relevant keywords (e.x. error message) and follow the guidance outlined in those posts. Please also leverage the following support links:

Description
when I start a meeting in chrome, and click the leave button, the button not work

Browser Console Error
no error

Which Web Meeting SDK version?
the sdk version is 2.9.7
the react version is 17.0.2

Meeting SDK Code Snippets

To Reproduce(If applicable)
Steps to reproduce the behavior:

1. Go to ‘…’
  2. Click on ‘…’
  3. Scroll down to ‘…’
  4. See error

Screenshots
20230216-175411

Troubleshooting Routes
The troubleshooting attempt types you’ve already exhausted, including testing with the appropriate sample app (found on Zoom · GitHub).

Device (please complete the following information):

• Device:PC
  • Browser: Chrome
  • Browser Version 110.0.5481.77

Additional context
Add any other context about the problem here.

@weijun.tan Hi hope you will be fine.

Here are the sessions regarding WebSDK Integrations

I think the sdk config is same the video, but leave button and more button not work,click the button,not report error,and not leave the meeting

Can you please try to above features in incognito code?

@weijun.tan

For client view, you will need to use the react version 16.8.6

I’ve seen on the other thread, you have attempted to use react version 18 as well, and that resulted in the black screen.

An alternative solution would be to use component view. Component view supports higher version of react.

Thanks !!! but I see in the zoom sample demo, that react uses 17.0.1, and the zoom SDK use version 2.9.7

thanks for highlighting that @weijun.tan .

I’ve tried running this project with react@17.0.1 and react-dom@17.0.1.
There are some minor issues encountered. We will update this app to use the compatible version of reach

Thanks more!!! I will try to use react 16.8.6

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.