Before Creating a New Topic:
If you’re experiencing unexpected Video SDK behavior please search the forum with relevant keywords (e.x. error message) and follow the guidance outlined in those posts. Please also leverage the following support links:
- Zoom Developer Changelog for Dev Product Changes: https://marketplace.zoom.us/docs/guides/stay-up-to-date/changelog/
- General Troubleshooting: https://devsupport.zoom.us/hc/en-us
- To Submit a Ticket for Unexpected Video SDK Behavior: https://support.zoom.us/hc/en-us
- For General & Integrations Related Guidance: https://community.zoom.com/
when I start a meeting in chrome, and click the leave button, the button not work
Browser Console Error
Which Web Meeting SDK version?
the sdk version is 2.9.7
the react version is 17.0.2
Meeting SDK Code Snippets
To Reproduce(If applicable)
Steps to reproduce the behavior:
- Go to ‘…’
- Click on ‘…’
- Scroll down to ‘…’
- See error
The troubleshooting attempt types you’ve already exhausted, including testing with the appropriate sample app (found on Zoom · GitHub).
Device (please complete the following information):
- Browser: Chrome
- Browser Version 110.0.5481.77
Add any other context about the problem here.