For a support application, we wish to use Zoom between the end-user and a support specialist. Both will use Zoom. The specialist will use the desktop application.
We wish to develop an add-on app/plugin, which should
- be able to add a UI component to the desktop Zoom application that can be launched on demand.
- the added component should be able to subscribe to all IM/chat messages coming in from the end-user. Out app/plugin will act on each IM message, process it using an external web service by sending each message to the web service, and display the result of the web-service lookup on the message to the support specialist in the newly added UI component.
- From this UI component, the specialist should be able to click a button and inject an IM/chat message into the conversation.
- The end user interface is unchanged.
- Is this feasible in the current desktop SDK? If all of it is not, which parts are? Any road map items for what is not feasible today
- What classes are good places to start? Any sample code for somewhat similar functionality
- If not the desktop SDK, any other SDK/API that can used to build this solution