What is the JSON limit when adding users to a group

I am following the directions for adding members to a group as detailed here, Zoom Meeting API. I have a large number of users but it seems I can only add users in small batches. Is there a limit to the total number of Member emails which can be passed in?

Thanks

Hey @s.taylor2
Welcome to our community and thanks for reaching out to us! I am happy to help here!
I do not see a limit listed in our Docs, and I have not tested that endpoint yet.
Please allow me some time to do some testing on my end and also to reach out to the Docs team to learn more about this limit and I will come back to you with an update shortly.

Best,
Elisa

Hello Elisa. For what it’s worth, I finally ended up using batches of 25 which worked well. I did not play around with other thresholds so if there is an exact number that could be used that would be ideal.

Also for anybody who may read this I also found that if you accidentally passed in an email that wasn’t an email (in my case I had some emails set to ‘none’) then the zoom API returned nothing back and would just fail silently.

1 Like

Thanks so much for sharing that with us @s.taylor2
I really appreciate it!
I will continue doing my research and will come back to you
Best,
Elisa

Any updates on this ?

I am facing similar issue,
what’s exact size of batch ?
This is not mentioned in the docs but its failing with large size of members

Please add all the constraints on the docs page

There is a limit on the number of members. If member_ size>30, we only accept the top thirty members.