What setting do I have to pass to the API to say that this meeting is a "large meeting" and not a normal "meeting"?

Hi Sir,
I’m using a external APP with Zoom Api. I’ve a very big meeting next week where I will be hosting nearby 200 people. I saw that there is the option for a “Large Meeting”(which is indicated as an additional functionality that allows a maximum of 1000 participant). My question is: “are the API documentation the same for large meetings?” If yes, what setting do I have to declare to the API to say that this meeting is a “large meeting” and not a normal “meeting”?

It’s very urgent.

Waiting for your kind reply, I greet you cordially.

Harpreet Singh

Hi @harpreet_singh01

In order to achieve that, the first thing to do is to make sure that the user creating the meeting is type: Licensed.

After that, the way to go is making a PATCH request to Update user Settings and make sure that in your request body, you have large_meeting set to true and large_meeting_capacity to either 500 or 1000.

Once thats done the user will be able to create large meetings.
I hope this helps
Elisa

Hi,
Thank you for your reply. I want to ask you an another information. Before I create the large meeting I have to buy the Large Meeting option, then update the user setting with these two parameters "large_meeting” set to true and “large_meeting_capacity” set to 1000, right?
Then once I have set this parameters with a PATCH request to Update user Settings, every meeting which will be generated after that will be created as Large Meting?
When I will be creating meetings with the POST request to “Create a meeting”, have I to specify any other specific parameters to my API request to declare that this is a large meeting or it will be created as “Large Meeting” accessible to 1000 people by itself?
Waiting for your kind reply, I greet you cordially.

Hi,
Can please someone reply me?
It’s very urgent.
I hope that I’ll receive a reply as soon as possible.
Thank you