When we integrated SDK suggests that we are missing libzmSDKOpenAPI.so

After we tried to integrate the latest Meeting SDK (v6.0.2.21328), the following error occurred when running the Zoom for Cars app:

Rejecting re-init on previously-failed class java.lang.Class<us.zoom.carbox.jni.OpenAPI>: java.lang.UnsatisfiedLinkError: dlopen failed: cannot locate symbol “_ZN3Cmm21GetZoomAppPropDataApiENS_19eZoomClientDataTypeE” referenced by “/data/app/com.byd.zoomcar-eJOjaKAun8as-WpiR2lbvA==/lib/arm64/libzmSDKOpenAPI.so”…

at void java.lang.Runtime.loadLibrary0(java.lang.ClassLoader, java.lang.Class, java.lang.String) (Runtime.java:1071)

at void java.lang.Runtime.loadLibrary0(java.lang.Class, java.lang.String) (Runtime.java:1007)

at void java.lang.System.loadLibrary(java.lang.String) (System.java:1667)

at void us.zoom.carbox.jni.OpenAPI.() (OpenAPI.java:13)

at long us.zoom.carbox.jni.OpenAPI.createJWTHelper(java.lang.String, java.lang.String) (OpenAPI.java:197)

at java.lang.String us.zoom.carbox.sdkinterface.SDKAPI$1.getJwtToken() (SDKAPI.java:99)

at java.lang.Object java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(java.lang.Object, java.lang.Object) (Method.java:-2)

at void us.zoom.internal.impl.e.a(android.content.Context, us.zoom.sdk.ZoomSDKInitializeListener, us.zoom.sdk.ZoomSDKInitParams) (ZoomSDKImpl.java:109)

at void us.zoom.sdk.ZoomSDK.initialize(android.content.Context, us.zoom.sdk.ZoomSDKInitializeListener, us.zoom.sdk.ZoomSDKInitParams) (ZoomSDK.java:1)

at void us.zoom.carbox.sdkinterface.SDKAPI.initSDK() (SDKAPI.java:108)

Does this so file for open api also need to be updated to a new version. ------ libzmSDKOpenAPI.so
The OpenAPI.java file uses System.loadLibrary(“zmSDKOpenAPI”) to load this so file, and it looks like it doesn’t match the latest Meeting SDK anymore.

Hi @bydzoomdevelop ,

Thanks for posting on our dev forum. The libzmSDKOpenAPI.so you’re using belongs to version 5.17.11 which causes the issue. We’ll release a new version 6.0.10 Zoom for Cars next week and I’ll update the Google Drive link in the Guidance document so that you’re able to download our latest package with the corresponding libzmSDKOpenAPI.so.
Thank you

Elaine

1 Like

Hi thank you so much answer me.
The next week we use new version.
Thank again~

1 Like

Hello, I’m not found the version of 6.0.10 Zoom for Cars, can you give any link support I can get new version?

Hi @bydzoomdevelop ,

We just updated the Zoom for Cars 6.0.10 package in the document. Please refer to the Guide for Zoom for Cars and check the Google Drive link in it.
Thank you.

Elaine

Hello Elaine
Can you give me a zoom for car related link? I didn’t find any entry.
Thank you so much.
BYDdeveloper

I just sent a message to you. Please help to check the inbox message.
Thank you

Elaine

Hi, Elaine @elaine.ku
We downloaded the latest(6.0.10) Zoom for cars demo, but when running the demo we found an error causing the SDKAPI.initSDK to fail:
java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: Didn’t find class “us.zoom.reflection.utils.AppUtilsReflection” on path: DexPathList[[directory “.”],nativeLibraryDirectories=[/system/lib64, /product/lib64, /vendor/FissionCluster_5_15_10/lib64, /vendor/FissionCluster_6_5_5/lib64, /vendor/lib64, /system/lib64, /product/lib64, /vendor/FissionCluster_5_15_10/lib64, /vendor/FissionCluster_6_5_5/lib64, /vendor/lib64]]
at dalvik.system.BaseDexClassLoader.findClass(BaseDexClassLoader.java:196)
at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(ClassLoader.java:379)
at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(ClassLoader.java:312)
at java.lang.Runtime.nativeLoad(Native Method)
at java.lang.Runtime.nativeLoad(Runtime.java:1115)
at java.lang.Runtime.loadLibrary0(Runtime.java:1069)
at java.lang.Runtime.loadLibrary0(Runtime.java:1007)
at java.lang.System.loadLibrary(System.java:1667)
at com.zipow.cmmlib.AppContext.(AppContext.java:6)
at com.zipow.cmmlib.AppContext.initialize(AppContext.java:1)
at us.zoom.internal.impl.f.a(ZoomSDKImpl.java:63)
at us.zoom.sdk.ZoomSDK.initialize(ZoomSDK.java:1)
at us.zoom.carbox.sdkinterface.SDKAPI.initSDK(SDKAPI.java:104)
at us.zoom.carbox.ui.ZMCarApplication$1.run(ZMCarApplication.java:66)
at android.os.Handler.handleCallback(Handler.java:883)
at android.os.Handler.dispatchMessage(Handler.java:100)
at android.os.Looper.loop(Looper.java:214)
at android.app.ActivityThread.main(ActivityThread.java:7534)
at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Native Method)
at com.android.internal.os.RuntimeInit$MethodAndArgsCaller.run(RuntimeInit.java:492)
at com.android.internal.os.ZygoteInit.main(ZygoteInit.java:935)
Can you help us to analyze this issue.
Thank you so much.
BYDdeveloper

Hi @bydzoomdevelop

This is an issue caused by our Zoom client but it is not a fatal exception. We’ll fix it in the next release and the App can run successfully despite seeing the console error.
Thank you

Elaine