Zoom sdk initialisation fails

Description

The app was working, all of a sudden on launch finding that zoom sdk meetingservice object is null and I noticed that while initialising the sdk it is failing with exception AndroidKeySetManager - key not found error.

Which Android Meeting SDK version?**

Smartphone (please complete the following information):

• android emulator android 11

Hi @jomy.paul2,

Can you please provide the full error you are seeing and a snippet showing how you are initializing the SDK (with your developer credentials removed)?

Thanks!

fun initSDK(context: Context?, callback: InitAuthSDKCallback?) {
if (!mZoomSDK.isInitialized) {
mInitAuthSDKCallback = callback
val initParams = ZoomSDKInitParams()

initParams.appKey =
            "devkeyremovedforthispasteofsnippet" 
        initParams.appSecret =
           "devsecretremovedforthispasteofsnippet" 
        initParams.domain = "zoom.us"
        initParams.enableLog = true

initParams.enableGenerateDump = true
        initParams.logSize = 5

mZoomSDK.initialize(context, this, initParams)
    }
}

Hi @jomy.paul2,

It looks like this exception is only producing a warning, so it may not be the actual cause of the issue you’re seeing. Are you seeing the onZoomSDKInitializeResult callback invoked?

Thanks!

Hi Jon,

The zoom sdk initialisation is failing with this error.
onZoomSDKInitializeResult, errorCode=3, internalErrorCode=100006000

It constantly fails with the mentioned error. Is there a look up table that i can refer to map errors. It is not recovering from this error.

Could you kindly help me understand why it fails. Also the zoom sdk with the given app key and secret have connected previously. The sdk initialisation occurs at times and does not recover from it.

Hi @jomy.paul2,

This error code maps to the ZOOM_ERROR_NETWORK_UNAVAILABLE constant, meaning that your device did not have a network connection so initialization could not be completed.

Thanks!

Thanks Jon. I am testing this in emulator. I see network connected, but could be that at times it is loosing connectivity and hence this error.

Thanks for the reply and link to error code.

You’re welcome!

Please don’t hesitate to reach back out with any additional questions. :slightly_smiling_face:

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.