URL "Zoom Phone SDK - Android - Install " Is this the latest version document for installing Zoom phone sdk?
You must download the Zoom Phone SDK to access the Zoom Phone Android SDK.
- Log in to the Zoom App Marketplace with your Zoom account.
- In the dropdown on the top-right corner, choose Develop. Then select Build App.
- Choose Create. If you haven’t already created an SDK app, enter the required details. If you’ve previously created an SDK app on the Marketplace, choose View here and go to the Download page.
- To download the Zoom Phone Android SDK, choose Android.
Is this web address the latest version of the "Zoom Phone SDK - Android - Install " Zoom-phone-android-sdk installation document?
You cannot download Zoom-phone-Android-sdk even if you follow the instructions.
- Marketplace login
- Select App Build
- The document says to create an SDK.
Meeting-SDK? Or do you mean Zoom app?
I created two apps, but the SDK download menu was only in the Meeting SDK, and I couldn’t find zoom-phone-sdk.aar , commonlib.aar in the Meeting SDK.
Where do I download Zoom-phone-Android-sdk?
If there is a problem with the account you applied for the demo, please let me know what product to buy
The profile says “Zoom phone pro”