Where can I get IOS Master Zoom SDK Swift Code?

Description
in Zoom forum I can see some place having swift code and objective C codes. in Master Meeting SDK section only having Objective- C code . where can I get Swift code and latest version .

I have searched git sample code . but Swift start join meeting not working . using Zoom access token process .

for reference check the here IOS Master Meeting SDK Objective c

Which iOS Meeting SDK version?
zoom-sdk-ios-5.10.1-2.3038

I have checked sample code here : GitHub - zoom/client-sdk-iOS-getting-started

Thanks

Hi @amrutha.veluthakal, thanks for using our SDK.

Unfortunately we are a little bit limited in our Swift documentation, but I’m happy to help with translating things over from Objective-C. We will be improving this in the future though!

Can you describe exactly what you’re looking to do? You said you wanted to start or join a meeting, but the documentation you linked to was for modifying meeting settings.

Thanks!

Hey @ jon.lieblich

Thank you for support in IOS Zoom Client meeting SDK, we are using basic set up as per Document completed .

Mainly we are using " join a meeting "based Meeting ID and Passcode with Name .we did it as per Developer Site .

here need to do some validation while join a meeting based on our app user ID aunthecation .how can I achieve it .which param will connect to our server .

Second item: After join meeting screen need to hide or change some UI option on screen.
(upload://cWMfKECi73tyLtdakahR7fwsrtj.jpeg)
Like Active Apps Notifier icon and top bar having one drop option need to hide .

and can you please share Swift working sample Code

Hi @amrutha.veluthakal,

here need to do some validation while join a meeting based on our app user ID aunthecation .how can I achieve it .which param will connect to our server .

Can you please clarify what sort of validation you are looking to do?

Second item: After join meeting screen need to hide or change some UI option on screen.
(upload://cWMfKECi73tyLtdakahR7fwsrtj.jpeg)
Like Active Apps Notifier icon and top bar having one drop option need to hide .

Unfortunately the AAN panel cannot be hidden and is required to be displayed to users for privacy purposes.

and can you please share Swift working sample Code

As mentioned previously, we do not have a lot of Swift documentation yet but will be adding some in the future. If there is anything in particular you are having trouble with converting from Objective-C to Swift, we can help clarify.

Thanks!

Hey @ jon.lieblich

Thank you so much for your support.

I need to change Navigation bar “Zoom” text and need to hide drop down arrow .

can you please provide the solution in swift .

while join a meeting I need to pass my app user Id to configured zoom server .

using this code :

if let meetingService = MobileRTC.shared().getMeetingService() {

// Set the ViewController to be the MobileRTCMeetingServiceDelegate
        meetingService.delegate = self

// Create a MobileRTCMeetingJoinParam to provide the MobileRTCMeetingService with the necessary info to join a meeting.
        // In this case, we will only need to provide a meeting number and password.
        let joinMeetingParameters = MobileRTCMeetingJoinParam()
        joinMeetingParameters.meetingNumber = meetingNumber
        joinMeetingParameters.password = meetingPassword
        meetingService.joinMeeting(with: joinMeetingParameters)
    }

Do you have any custom param to pass the user id here .

Thanks

Hi @amrutha.veluthakal,

It is currently not possible to hide that menu. You can hide the entire top bar via topBarHidden, but that specific view cannot be hidden.

Do you have any custom param to pass the user id here .

Can you please explain what you are looking to accomplish by passing in a userId when joining a meeting? Since you are joining anonymously, your end user will not be associated with any Zoom account.

Thanks!

Hey jon.lieblich

Thank you so much for your support here.

" It is currently not possible to hide that menu. You can hide the entire top bar via topBarHidden , but that specific view cannot be hidden."

• how can I leave the meeting if hide the topbar.
  • camera change to Front and rear if hide the topbar .

Just want change “Zoom” text to other text - how can I achieve it .

Thanks
Mohan.C

Hi @amrutha.veluthakal,

If the top bar is hidden, you cannot access those buttons through the UI so you would need to call leaveMeetingWithCmd to leave the meeting and switchMyCamera to switch between your front and rear cameras.

Thanks!

Thank you so much for your support .

I will try it

1.Top bar title “Zoom” we can change to other name ?

What is the Key name for localisation string to change “Zoom” text .

Thanks

Hi @amrutha.veluthakal,

The content of views in the default UI is not customizable. If you want to customize the appearance and behavior of your meeting UI, you will need to implement a custom meeting UI, which requires a large amount of work.

Thanks!

Hi Jon.lieblich

Thanks for your update .

Really Sad ,I have asked just change small text for navigation title .
“Zoom” to the "Meeting title " need to show.
What is the name property ?

May I know where I can find the IOS Swift Code document for " implement a custom meeting UI" ?

If you have any reference links please share here.

Thanks

Hi @amrutha.veluthakal,

We unfortunately cannot provide support for changing the name through the property itself, since that may change in future releases without advance notice.

May I know where I can find the IOS Swift Code document for " implement a custom meeting UI" ?

As mentioned previously, we do not currently have Swift documentation for this. There is only Objective-C documentation for implementing a custom meeting UI.

Thanks!

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.